Riot Damage – Are You Covered?

As a result of the recent protests and riots round the country I received quite a few calls asking me if riot damage is covered by insurance.  Riot and civil commotion are covered perils or accidents under your home, rental property, condo, renters, auto and business insurance policies with Farmers Insurance.   

Restaurant Insurance: 5 Tips for Restaurant Owners

Whether you own a café, delicatessen, pizzeria, yogurt or ice cream shop, fast, family style or fine dining restaurant(s), there are 5 important restaurant insurance coverage’s every owner needs to have: 1. General Liability Insurance: This type of coverage most owners know that they need to have and normally get limits of $1,000,000 to satisfy …

Restaurant Insurance: 5 Tips for Restaurant Owners Read More »