Riot Damage – Are You Covered?

As a result of the recent protests and riots round the country I received quite a few calls asking me if riot damage is covered by insurance.  Riot and civil commotion are covered perils or accidents under your home, rental property, condo, renters, auto and business insurance policies with Farmers Insurance.   

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.