Wildfire Coverage For Mandatory Evacuations

Some of you are close to the wildfires raging around us in Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Lake, and other counties of California and perhaps wondering about your wildfire coverage. 

Be advised if you are “mandatorily evacuated,” Farmers Insurance will pay your “hotel and other living expenses” for up to 3 weeks. It has to a mandatory evacuation notice.

If your property has been destroyed by the fires, call 1 800 435-7764 and file your claim. Farmers claims professionals are the best in the country and will help you fast. Remember your expenses to stay at a hotel or B&B are paid for by Farmers if you have a home, condo, or renters policy, so don’t hesitate to use it. 

If your home or rental property sustains significant smoke or soot damage from the fires, call 1 800 435-7764 and file a claim, as Farmers may be able to send out a crew to remove the soot or smoke particles from your home. There may be no deductible for this work too and it will not affect your rates. 

Call me or my team if you need advice or help with anything.